Featured Post

French Fries | Potato wedges

About Me

Hello,

I am Moni, being a mom and a wife, I cook daily, when my kids eat without complain, then I feel it tastes good. When I think of food I always remember my ammamma, who is the awesome cook, what ever she prepares it tastes delicious. I am so greatful to taste that food. My nannamma's PEANUT CHUTNEY is my all time favorite. I got so many recipes from my mom, mother in law, sister in law and my sisters as well, who are really great at cooking. Hope you also love the recipes that I learnt and hope it will be useful to you. Let me know what recipes you like in the comments. Do visit often if you enjoy the recipes.

Thanks
Moni,
Cooking is an art, anyone can cook. Just love the food you cook and be thankful for the ones who cooked for you in the past. 

Comments